Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day was amazing! I woke up to a delicious breakfast of french toast, oj and fruit. Yum! I received beautiful, sweet smelling flowers and a thoughtful handwritten note from Johnny and Livy. At church, I was awarded a pretty pink rose for having the youngest baby. Sweet! We also planted flowers, set up solar lights in the yard and went swimming. To top it all off, Johnny showed me a video he made comprised of pictures from the last 7 months - the best 7 months of my life! Maybe he'll help me post it later:)

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

There is no better job in the world.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

2 comments:

Prince of Space said...

Nice tooth! Does Olivia have a toothbrush with one bristle???

Have fun!

Richelle and Johnny said...

It's popped out even more since I took the picture (3 days ago). Too cute!

Can you design that toothbrush for her? Great idea:)