Saturday, October 25, 2008

Special Guest Blogger

Hey there! It's me, John. Johnny's dad. Richelle said I could write today's blog entry. So here it is:

Hi. Not much happening around here.  Lots of rain, and a bit windy. Johnny, Richelle, and Olivia are fine.

I came down from Chicago for a little visit.  I was going to bring an Aurelio's pizza for Johnny and Richelle, but I didn't want to roll it up and stuff it into my carry-on bag.  So I think the next time I drive down I'll bring one or two pizzas.  (They pack 'em on dry ice...)

Tonight we're planning to meet some friends at the Longhorn Steak House.  Tune into this blog tomorrow to find out what we ordered!

(Let Richelle know if you want me to return as a guest blogger...)

Bye for now!  


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Richelle - SGB is an ok blogger. We approve of him!