Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Thanks to our SGB (a.k.a. John, or Gramps as he's known to Olivia) we have added so many beautiful pictures of Livy to our album! We all had such a great time visiting with Gramps last week.


Johnny is in the middle of yet another project. He is building a rocking horse for Olivia. You should see him set up shop with his tools (including a miter saw) on our little 5 x 5 deck.

The other night, we went to a Halloween costume party. We brought Livy dressed up as a pumpkin.

Enjoy these pictures from our recent adventures!



Johnny and Livy with some of the rocking horse pieces cut 10/08
(This was the only photo not taken down by photobucket)

6 comments:

Prince of Space said...

Hey there. Great photos, I must say...

Hope your Trick-Or-Treating goes well tonight. Don't forget to stop by and visit our pals at Longhorn Steak House...maybe they're giving away steaks.

Bye for now.

Richelle and Johnny said...

Thanks! We had the nation's premiere photographer in town for the weekend.

If "Boston" is around, I'll give you the latest.

Have fun with the trick-or-treaters!
Are you dressing up this year?

Prince of Space said...

Yo. I'm dressed up like a man from outer space. Of course, I dress up like that every day...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She reminds me of you Richelle. She looks a lot like you at that age. (Man, I feel SO old now!) I'm going to take my Geritol and go to bed now.

Auntie Beth

P.S. Uncle Scott will be home on Dec. 22nd. The day before our 21st anniversary.

KimV said...

I think the 2nd picture looks like you! SHe is a sweetie!

Richelle and Johnny said...

Thanks Auntie Beth! You are, and will always be young.

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

Kiss the kids for me.