Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Road Trips

In between Johnny starting a new job and house hunting, we've managed to take a couple of road trips. Our first was to the Keys where we celebrated Dad's birthday, took the wave runners out for a spin and even tried to set up the baby's brand new pack-n-play!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare




Then over the Fourth of July weekend Johnny and I (along with Ellie and Boots) took another short road trip - this time to Lake Placid, FL. We met up with my parents, grandparents, brother and his girlfriend. We (again!) took the wave runners out on the lake, set off fireworks and ate everything from burgers to fruit salad. As soon as I become savvy enough, I'll post a video of a wave running stunt that has now been mastered!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Richelle, your belly is soooo cute!! Less than three months to go, I am so excited!!