Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Love is in the air...

Well, Richelle and I just got back from Chicago where we spent last weekend celebrating Kristen and Lar's wedding. We had a great time. We got to see and visit with family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time, as well as enjoy Chicago when the weather is pleasant. Some of the wedding highlights include:

- my cousin Austin's extreme dancing
- Zoe (Kristen's dog) chewing through a leash
- an awesome chicken dinner at the wedding reception
- the Borg cube wedding cake (according to Lars it was from Star Trek's "First Contact" movie - see the video for more details)

Don't worry - even though I have a video backlog (I am still waiting on my mother-in-law to send up the wave-running video) here's a little snippet of the wedding:

No comments: