Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome home...

Well Richelle and I are officially Floridians again. Last Wednesday and Thursday Richelle, Dad and I tried to shove everything that didn't make it into the POD into 2 Camrys. A couple of us were optimistic that the Camrys would do the trick, but as predicted we ended sending 8 boxes through UPS. Thank God for UPS, or else Boots would have had to ride roofside. Anyway, we woke up early Friday morning, loaded Ellie and Boots in the car and off we went. We had a good time driving down - heck, we even had a little contest going on. We wondered who would have more bathroom breaks - Dad, with his refillable coffee cups in hand or pregnant Richelle, who seems to hit up every bathroom in her path. Just for a little suspense I will post the results tomorrow...

So, we have a few stories to share about our adventures in Melbourne, but since I can't upload pictures yet they'll have to wait.

2 comments:

Prince of Space said...

John told me all about your adventures - how exciting! Sorry I couldn't be there to help. My nemesis, Ambassador Dictator Phantom, from the planet Krankor, drove into town and had to be dealt with.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it back to Florida safely. I love the contest!