Thursday, June 12, 2008

Four Years! 24 Weeks!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare


Four years ago today, Johnny and I were married down in the fabulous Florida Keys surrounded by family and friends! 
We celebrated with an awesome dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! Johnny worked down on campus for most of the day in order to finish up the loose ends with his disertation. He gives his Doctoral Defense on Tuesday!  
This morning I went to the dentist. Turns out, I have pregnancy gingivitis. It made for a rough cleaning but basically my gums are red and irritated. The dentist said it should go away as soon as our little girl makes her appearance.
Speaking of our little girl (nameless so far), she is 24 weeks today! She is getting big. She lets me know she's up each morning with the pitter patter of her little hand or foot knocking on my tummy. Here is a picture of what she may look like at this pointEnjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at that good looking man with his beautiful wife. He truly looks like a Dr.