Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gama's Christmas

On Saturday we took a road trip to Gama's house! Gama is Livy's Great Grandmother. We had a fun time eating delicious food, opening presents and having lots of laughs with the family. Livy slept a good bit of the time but when she was awake, she enjoyed being held and making everyone laugh with her infectious smile.

Next week we leave for North Carolina! We are going to meet up with family and friends and attend Johnny's graduation ceremony. So, pictures of Dr. John R. Samuels Jr. will be coming soon!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our early Christmas celebration as well as some other pictures I couldn't resist taking...

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Prince of Space said...

Great photos!

Can't wait until next week...we might get a chance to hang out at our favorite Ace Hardware with Olivia!!! Free popcorn - here we come.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I hope you will come by school or stop by my house to see me. I would love to see you and meet Olivia! Hope the trip to NC goes well. I love all the pictures and updates. Congrats Johnny! Or should I just call you DR.J? Miss you Richelle.
Dana

Anonymous said...

Oi! 'livy's more bonnie than the thegn of Glamis 'erself.